- Support the expansion of the implementation of the Tourism Health Information System (THiS) visitor-based surveillance system and guidelines, tourism and health program and full integration of visitor/tourism -based surveillance into the overall health surveillance systems and national health strategies in 12 tourism-dependent Caribbean countries (Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Guyana, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, and St Kitts and Nevis.
- Provides monthly epidemiological and implementation updates and other relevant reports.
- Conducts training to facilitate the implementation of the THiS and regional guidelines and standards.
- Coordinates quarterly teleconferences with country steering committees, including addition of hotels to the system, and update the country THP action plan and conduct necessary follow up accordingly.
- Advises the Project Coordinator on project-related operational planning and funding, policy matters and service delivery issues.
- Ensures timely submission of all Project work plans, budgets, periodic evaluations and reports according to donor formats as required.
- Prepares regular Project updates, summaries, press releases and other relevant dissemination materials.
- Cooperates and collaborates with staff of other units to achieve efficient coordination of activities, and efficient and systematic utilization of resources.
- Coordinates the alignment of the Project activities with those of CARPHA and as far as possible with other agencies working in the same domain (surveillance, environmental health & sustainable development, capacity building for health information systems).
Kindly refer to the attached Terms of Reference for additional details on the required qualifications, experience and competencies,
Applications, including Job Applicant's Profile Summary Form, Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant documents must be submitted by July 24, 2021, to:
Human Resource Department
Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
Federation Park, Newtown 190324