EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Public Administration a relevant field, with at least 1 year experience working within a relevant area of Health/Social Science.
- Project Management training or exposure is an asset.
- Knowledge of frameworks, agreements, institutional architecture in the OECS and CARICOM preferred.
- Practical knowledge and work experience in administrative support for policy, programme/project coordination at the national and/or regional levels.
- Demonstrated operational experience in relevant areas of Health/ Social Services desirable.
- Strong computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant tools.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills, with a strong emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with appropriate interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills (demonstrates efficiency and effectiveness).
- Demonstrated strong judgement and analytical thought in solving complex issues.