• Review product dossiers, as per verification and/or assessment procedures
• Assist to develop procedures, tools and templates for CRS operations.
• Develop CRS assessment reports for each eligible dossier, and prepare comments for discussion as needed, in the context of CRS policies and relevant international guidance.
• Conduct technical functions for regional pharmacovigilance and post-market surveillance, including data entry, case assessment, data analysis and communication of findings.
• Coordinate and maintain the CRS’ system of documentation, through updating of trackers, and filing of submissions and reports in the electronic system.
• As needed, assist with operational communications with focal points of Member States and industry on regulatory matters (medicines registration, safety, quality).
• Assist to develop additional communications for CARPHA, CRS advisory team, PAHO advisors, regulatory focal points and industry representatives, where needed.
Applications, including Job Applicant’s Profile Summary Form, Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant documents must be submitted by January 21, 2021 to:
Human Resource Department
Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
P.O. Box 164
PORT OF SPAIN, TRINIDAD