The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment is attached to this request for expressions of interest. (See Annex A)
The Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) now invites eligible consulting individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria is as follows:
Qualification Requirements for the Key Expert
- At least a Master’s degree in Environmental Health, Environmental and Earth Sciences, Public Health or related field
- Training or degree in online instructional design, training and development, education or a related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience and demonstrated competencies with developing environmental health based translational materials
- Working knowledge of work-based training and education programmes
- Sound knowledge of training and evaluation methods and techniques
- At least 7 (seven) years relevant and practical professional experience related to climate change (climate change adaptation, natural resource management, or other relevant discipline)
- At least 2 years’ specific experience in developing online training and exposure to the Learning Management System (LMS) Moodle.
- Excellent knowledge of English – written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use software programmes such as Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with online platforms and relevant web-based software.
- A sound understanding of public health issues along with the cultural and political challenges faced by Caribbean territories as demonstrated by involvement in projects treating with public health issues
- Experience working with Caribbean countries will be an asset
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment (i.e., 3.17 of the Procurement Regulations).
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection Method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 8:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below by e-mail by 22nd January 2021.
Caribbean Public Health Agency
Kern Cassell – Procurement Officer
16-18 Jamaica Boulevard, Federation Park
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago