The Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Qualification Requirements for the Key Expert
- At least a PhD from an accredited university in Epidemiology or Public Health
- Knowledge of Field Epidemiology Training Programmes
- Knowledge of Competency-Based Curriculum design
- Knowledge of implementation of curriculum
- At least five (5) years’ experience working in public health
- At least three (3) years’ experience in developing and managing the development of FETP competency-based curricula
- At least three (3) years’ experience in developing online training
- Excellent knowledge of English – written and spoken
- A sound understanding of public health issues along with the cultural and political challenges faced by Caribbean territories as demonstrated by involvement in projects treating with public health issues
- Experience working with Caribbean countries will be an asset.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 8:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below by e-mail by 28th January 2021.
Caribbean Public Health Agency
Kern Cassell – Procurement Officer
16-18 Jamaica Boulevard, Federation Park
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago